Well here I am, back in the woods. Aldrin the buzzard has already stopped by to say hello and this evening a red kite was engaging in a sky battle with a crow.
Inspiration for the day, however, has come from a trip to the Ferrari garage. Nice shapes and sooooo shiny! Sadly they didn’t deem me worthy of a test drive. Maybe because I stank of woodsmoke from last night’s fire!
I now sit by the fire, fairy lights in the trees and contemplate artspace 2010 tomorrow. Not sure what to expect. Saw a sign for it so thought it had better be checked out.
- @djfood I was right in front of the central speaker at the barrier on Sunday @bluedotfestival . Totally sober, but… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @BeckyRsteel: More fantastic sessions at the Fulwood and Weeton community centres for our collaborative storytelling project funded by… 1 month ago
- RT @storiesoutside: Brilliant collaborative outreach taking place today with @StuartKilmartin @collegemvus and our resident community artis… 1 month ago
- Looking forward to hanging out here for the next week or so. twitter.com/kidzfield/stat… 2 months ago
- @megan_nimmo In that case- enjoy! Basil is amazing! I’ll be working in the make and do tent so maybe see you there… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- art workshops
- children's entertainer
- children's entertainment
- children's parties
- children's theatre
- Christmas gifts
- sarah hicks
- shadow puppets
- st. ives
- the woods
- woodland art