Well here I am, back in the woods. Aldrin the buzzard has already stopped by to say hello and this evening a red kite was engaging in a sky battle with a crow.
Inspiration for the day, however, has come from a trip to the Ferrari garage. Nice shapes and sooooo shiny! Sadly they didn’t deem me worthy of a test drive. Maybe because I stank of woodsmoke from last night’s fire!
I now sit by the fire, fairy lights in the trees and contemplate artspace 2010 tomorrow. Not sure what to expect. Saw a sign for it so thought it had better be checked out.
- RT @lesliewattsart: Did you know that you can use a pasta maker as a printing press? My first drypoint, scratched on the lid of a plastic s… 2 weeks ago
- RT @BlackburnCeltic: Short video of the fireworks display at the @Gothia_Cup! All ready for our game against Sweden's BK Sport https://t.co… 1 month ago
- RT @BlackburnCeltic: Blackburn Celtic are ready for the opening ceremony! https://t.co/BXDvkyO7gB 1 month ago
- RT @BlackburnCeltic: Great 3-0 win in our first @Gothia_Cup game. Scorers: ⚽️ 14 Madison Davis ⚽️ 15 Matt Ingram ⚽️ 11 Tom Doran Come on… 1 month ago
- My year 1 and 2 pupils have been making work for an exhibition titled 'Through the window' . Our windows are portholes. Don't they look ace! 1 month ago
- art artist art workshops birds books canvas children's entertainer children's entertainment children's parties children's theatre Christmas Christmas gifts cornwall crafts education enterainment festival festivals fire gifts glastonbury inspiration inspirations jewellery leaves Mela paint paintings party photography photos Preston puppetry puppets recycled sarah hicks school shadow puppets st. ives storytelling studio summer the woods trees website woodland woodland art woods workshop workshops