Well here I am, back in the woods. Aldrin the buzzard has already stopped by to say hello and this evening a red kite was engaging in a sky battle with a crow.
Inspiration for the day, however, has come from a trip to the Ferrari garage. Nice shapes and sooooo shiny! Sadly they didn’t deem me worthy of a test drive. Maybe because I stank of woodsmoke from last night’s fire!
I now sit by the fire, fairy lights in the trees and contemplate artspace 2010 tomorrow. Not sure what to expect. Saw a sign for it so thought it had better be checked out.
- Working with a very talented 10 year old in my studio this morning. 1 week ago
- RT @BrabynsPrep: Stunning Aboriginal Art @SarahHicksArt #BPSEngage https://t.co/hdprLE5ij8 2 weeks ago
- Work in progress. Aboriginal art with year 1 and 2 @ Brabyns Prep School, Marple. 2 weeks ago
- RT @PrimaryWhirley: The children have loved working with @SarahHicksArt - thank you for a fab 2 days. Look at some of the amazing creations… 3 weeks ago
- The Amazon rainforest has relocated to Macclesfield! Completed over 2 days with 180 kids. I also worked with the... fb.me/NXcTuwOp 3 weeks ago
- art workshops
- children's entertainer
- children's entertainment
- children's parties
- children's theatre
- Christmas gifts
- sarah hicks
- shadow puppets
- st. ives
- the woods
- woodland art