For the last couple of Fridays, I have been working with the delightful year 4 children and staff at Longshaw Community Junior School in Blackburn. We did some sketching in the school garden and then used the shapes that we had drawn to produce some beautiful canvases. Each child produced their own masterpiece, and each of the two classes also produced a bigger canvas to be hung in the school. Here you go kids- as promised, I have uploaded some of your work. Glad you enjoyed it- I know that I did!
- RT @lesliewattsart: Did you know that you can use a pasta maker as a printing press? My first drypoint, scratched on the lid of a plastic s… 2 weeks ago
- RT @BlackburnCeltic: Short video of the fireworks display at the @Gothia_Cup! All ready for our game against Sweden's BK Sport https://t.co… 1 month ago
- RT @BlackburnCeltic: Blackburn Celtic are ready for the opening ceremony! https://t.co/BXDvkyO7gB 1 month ago
- RT @BlackburnCeltic: Great 3-0 win in our first @Gothia_Cup game. Scorers: ⚽️ 14 Madison Davis ⚽️ 15 Matt Ingram ⚽️ 11 Tom Doran Come on… 1 month ago
- My year 1 and 2 pupils have been making work for an exhibition titled 'Through the window' . Our windows are portholes. Don't they look ace! 1 month ago
- art artist art workshops birds books canvas children's entertainer children's entertainment children's parties children's theatre Christmas Christmas gifts cornwall crafts education enterainment festival festivals fire gifts glastonbury inspiration inspirations jewellery leaves Mela paint paintings party photography photos Preston puppetry puppets recycled sarah hicks school shadow puppets st. ives storytelling studio summer the woods trees website woodland woodland art woods workshop workshops